Monday, March 2, 2009

I wonder

http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-24-weeks

I was looking at this a little while ago. I shouldn't have. It made me think. Thinking is never that good of a thing to do too much of.

I remember little Dylan, just 4 short weeks ago, kicking away in my belly. It felt like what maybe a fish would feel like if it was swimming in your tummy. I remember just a few nights before we found out he was gone..he had kicked me harder than ever before. I wonder now, since he'd be bigger and stronger, what it would be like to feel him kick and squirm inside me. I wish he was still here.

I've been thinking about what will come next. Michael and I are going to TTC again as soon as we can. I want to TTC again. I want a baby more than anything. I wish I didn't have to because that would mean I would still have my Dylan. I miss my little boy.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful. It is so nice that you were able to get such good pictures of Dylan. I am sorry for your loss, I wish no one ever had to endure this pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't fair that you have to worry about TTC again. I wish you could still be pregnant with your little Dylan. Nonetheless...good luck. I hope it happens quickly for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete