Saturday, March 7, 2009

1 Month

Today was exactly one month since Dylan's birth. Saturday February, 7 - Saturday March, 7. Crazy how that happened. I've been doing well this week. No breakdowns so far. Tomorrow I am going home to Texas. I am nervous because I will be at home by myself all day while Michael is at work. Since I don't drive I won't be able to get away. Michael may like that though, since I have spent an ungodly amount of money these last two weeks while in Louisiana with my mom. Don't they call that Retail Therapy? I don't know if that can help in this case, but it sure has been fun. So anyway, it seems like life is actually continuing on, even though it seems like it's only been a couple of days since I was in the hospital, holding my tiny son.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that when I lost Gregory I would HATE being alone. I always would lose it when my husband was gone. Time does go on and so does life. I'm so sorry for your loss and the utter grief I know you are going through right now.

    ReplyDelete