Saturday, March 21, 2009

27 weeks

Today I would be 27 weeks pregnant. I would probably be showing more than I did at 20 weeks. Tonight we're going to a bbq at my brother in law's church. I am sure some of the people will not have heard we lost Dylan. I can hear them say "my goodness, you're still not showing!" And what will I say to that? We'll see I guess. Maybe they do all know.
(Update: It went well! No one said a word about it. Everything was comfortable until our neice showed me a picture of Michael's ex-fiance with her new baby. :( But..I suppose she didn't know any better.)

I went to the cemetary by myself yesterday. I stayed about 20 minutes. I cried and talked a lot to little Dylan. I am a bit sad and melancholy today too.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the bbq went as well as possible for you! I hated being in that position after we lost Cameron - it's so hard!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. It is tough going through pregnancy and remembering where you "should" be at that point. And then after your due date you think about how old your little one should be in your arms. I hope you don't have to deal with a lot of awkward comments and moments. I know sometimes the smallest remarks can bring on the pain. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete